Sunday, February 15, 2009

BIG Big Shot Sale!!!

I am offering my Demo Discount on the purchase of a Big Shot Die Cut Machine or The Big Shot Starter Kit !!! The Big Shot (item #113439; reg. $99.95; SALE $79.95) includes standard cutting pads and multipurpose platform so you can start die-cutting right away. The Big Shot Starter Kit (item #116314, reg. $195.95; SALE $156.75) comes with the Big Shot, Multipurpose Platform & Cutting Pads PLUS:- 2 SU Exclusive Bigz Dies (Scallop Envelope and Top Note),- 1 SU Exclusive Sizzlits 4-Pack (Birds & Blooms)- 1 SU Exclusive Decorative Strip (Billboard)- Decorative Strip Cutting Pads- Extended Spacer Platform This is a demo-specific special, and can only be placed through me via email. Valid during SAB (Feb. 1st - Mar. 31st) ONLY. Paypal, or credit card, Dies, plates, and accessories will not quality for my Demo Discount Special.

1 comment:

Latharia said...

Yoo hooo.... TAMMY ... check out my blog for some good news & then email me at latharia(at)comcast(dot)net. :D