Sunday, September 6, 2009

Open House Event

I recently had a open house. What a fun and creative event we had.

Here is a peak at some of the fun that went on that day

One of the many make and takes for the day







This is my good Friend Jackie Smiling with her version of another make and take that we made at this event




Here are some of the ladies that attended Lets say this is were the good times began












Here is one of the project I worked on at the event. This is my beautiful daughter at one of our trips to the beach this summer.







This is me working hard :)






Working hard to complete her Michael Jackson Scrapbook. Cant wait to see it done

Thanks for stopping by hope to see one of you at one of my events soon.

Take Care and Happy Labor Day

2 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

wow--looks like you all had a great time--nothing like getting a few friends together to learn and play--wish i was there--i have my own group here in columbus and we meet once a month--and gurl, lemme tell you---you're hair is looking great!!!!!!---love it!!

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

Great cards! Love them all. you have a very nice place to have your workshops!

thanks for the comment on my blog as well!!!!