Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Scallop Box and Note Cards

I had to do a 3D project for my Demo Team. So I thought what better time then now to get out my Big Shot. This is a simple and fun project that you can demo. I used the Scallop Envelope and the flower Daisies #2 to make this project. First you cut out two scallop envelopes and glue them together and cut two panels adhere them to the sides and secured the bottom flaps together, all with Sticky Strip or snail. I added a piece of Autumn Tradition designer paper to the front of the box along with Fire squares rhinestone brad and finally 2 flower Daisies #2 . What a cute fun and easy project.



I hope you like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!!!!!!!!!Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy's Crafting Spot said...

Thanks Jacqueline...I had a great time making it. Hope you will take a try at it