Sunday, January 25, 2009

Designer paper anyone??


Blockquote


I am now offering a way for you to get a 6X6 piece of each piece of Designer Series Paper in the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. The new papers can be found above or at http://Tammy.stampinup.net There are 20 packs of Designer 12 x 12 Paper. I order them, cut them up into 6×6 pieces and give you one of each design. So you end up with 120 sheets, all 6×6!!! These can be used on scrapbook pages, for cards and for 3D projects! The cost of buying all 20 packs on your own is over $200! The cost is $28 AND I put them in a snazzy, clear 6×6 box. Priority Shipping is $5-$7 for one or 2 packs based on your zip code) if I need to mail it to you. If you are local, I we can set up when you can get your paper pack. Just email me right away (don't miss out) and let me know how many sets you would like. I will send you an invoice via paypal Thanks I hope you sign up..Email me T4hire552@yahoo.com




No comments: