Thursday, January 1, 2009

MIA

So I have been Missing in Action for a while... With the holidays , my B-day, parties, kids my daughter and her father lol life seems like it never stops. Finally in a new yr YAY 2009 is here so what better thing to do then stop by and say hello.





Can you believe it is finally over 2008. I must say it has been a good yr to me. I joined Stampin Up met some cool people on meetup and I have my first downline how exciting can it get.



For 2009 I want to promise myself more time to do things I enjoy. I want to attend some more craft events so I can scrapbook.I have tons of pictures over the three yr my daughter has blessed my life. Dont get me wrong I love doing my workshop :) but I would love to finish a project at least one a month. JOY OH JOY.



Well it's late I watched the ball drop didn't sleep all day. So I am heading to a nice and warm bed. I promise to stop by more often in the new yr.



HAPPY NEW YR ALL

1 comment:

Latharia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog & entering my giveaway! :) I love making albums ... even if you don't win, remind me that you want an album for your daughter & we can talk. :D