Wednesday, July 1, 2009

NEW Stampin' Up! Deal of the Week

Today is the big day! The new Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog is available today for you to view and order online at 12 noon MT. Wait until you see all the great new items that are coming out.

Not sure if you are aware but Stampin' Up! is offering something brand new it is called the Deal of the Week for the month of July! Each week a new product will be showcased and sold at a BIG discount! Drum Roll are you Ready for the first Deal of the Week?


July 1st - 5th Scallop Edge Punch (#112091)


Available to you for only $10.99!






That's a little over 30% off! I hope you Take advantage of this special offer( I paid full price when it first came out)

Email me at T4hire552@yahoo.com to place a order.. I accept Paypal,and Credit Cards

Or you can order directly from my online shop
http://Tammy.stampinup.net



Follow my blog or Check back each week for the new Deal Of The Week....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been to almost all of Tammy's classes since December 2008 and she is the best! She is a great teacher and I have become good friends with her because we share the same type of crafts! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy's Crafting Spot said...

awww thanks jacqueline for the sweet comment....take care